Saturday, May 13, 2006

School's Out for Summer!!!!!!!!

Me looking towards the future.







My Classes this semester.
Class Guitar1
Music For Children2
History of Rock and Roll3 Intro to Electronic Music
4
I had a great time this semester. Everyone wanted to learn and I had a great time in all of my classes. Thanks to all that came out to learn and better themselves! I wish all of you well!

As always, I learned a lot from all of you too. That's why I teach, so I'll never stop learning new things.

I can't wait until school starts up again in two weeks!! Until them, the old Captain will be on a sabbatical for a few weeks. I hope to have some cool tales to tell really soon. I bet that I will!

Here are a few songs that I wrote this week.
I hope you like them!

You Never Had a Chance 3.4 megs mp3

That Girl Has Issues 2.8 megs mp3

And if you missed it here is one of my favorites.
There's a Girl That I Know 2.2 megs mp3

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?