Herb's YouTube Vids

Loading...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

School's Out for Summer!!!!!!!!

Me looking towards the future.







My Classes this semester.
Class Guitar1
Music For Children2
History of Rock and Roll3 Intro to Electronic Music
4
I had a great time this semester. Everyone wanted to learn and I had a great time in all of my classes. Thanks to all that came out to learn and better themselves! I wish all of you well!

As always, I learned a lot from all of you too. That's why I teach, so I'll never stop learning new things.

I can't wait until school starts up again in two weeks!! Until them, the old Captain will be on a sabbatical for a few weeks. I hope to have some cool tales to tell really soon. I bet that I will!

Here are a few songs that I wrote this week.
I hope you like them!

You Never Had a Chance 3.4 megs mp3

That Girl Has Issues 2.8 megs mp3

And if you missed it here is one of my favorites.
There's a Girl That I Know 2.2 megs mp3

No comments:

Videos!

Loading...

Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?