Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Pattie's Day/Music Videos/ Sci-Fi Movie Shoot

Happy St. Pattie's Day!
A busy spring break so far. I drove down to the valley to see my grandma with my mom. While there I worked on another play. It's not done, maybe next week.

I was near the border between Texas and Mexico. There was some cool backdrops for my type of music videos, so I shot two music videos while down there, I hope that you'll like them.

As I shot the two music videos, I had a few 'Winter Texans' come over to me and ask what I was doing. I guess not too many people shoot music videos down there. Everyone was watching what I was doing. Cool. 'Winter Texans' are people that go and live in the valley when it is cold up north.

Speaking of making videos. I'm going to shoot a quick Sci-Fi movie this Saturday at noon in front of the Music building. So if you want to come out to watch me at work or to be in the film, be there by noon. It should be a lot of fun and it will only take two hours to film, I know what I want.

I have a script, but I'm going to do like "Spinal Tap". I'll tell you what to say and let you say your lines anyway you want. That way I'll won't get anyone 'acting' on film.

Here is the screenplay that I have so far.
I'm sure that I'll have to modify it depending on how many folks show up.

The Timetorians script


Music Videos for you to enjoy.
Ten Feet Away (Music Video)

In This Letter (Music Video)

Ophelia (Music Video) from last week.

Have a Happy St. Patrick's day!

Some photos of my down in the valley.
Me in front of the hotel that didn't have the internet working.
1
Me at the music video shoot.
2
Me in front of someone's garage. I just like this photo for some reason.
3
The More Whatever CD has crossed the border.
4
Me and a Mexican telephone. Unlike the USA, no one is walking around Mexico with a cell phone glued to their ear. That makes me happy!! I can talk to people.
5
Me in front of the tortilla shop. Notice who is doing all the work!
6

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?