Thursday, February 23, 2006

Emo and Bubble Gum Punk Songs

I'm a Radio Star!
The songs have been flowing out of me this week!

It has been a while since I wrote a bubble gum punk song. There is nothing wrong or bad about bubble gum music. They are fun to write, play and listen to. And they are short, so if you don't like it, you only wasted two minutes of your life. You have to love Punk music!

Then I have the standard emo folk rock song that is my forte. You all know that I can write in this style. I hope you like them.

Bubble gum Punk Song
So, So What? 1.7 megs Mp3

Emo Folk Rock Song
Coffeehouse Worker 2.3 megs Mp3

Here is the song I posted yesterday.
What's Her Name? 2.4 megs Mp3

Here is my TMEA presentation on google video.
The sound is better on google video.
TMEA 2006

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?