Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas from me to you!
I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. To me Christmas is a time to spend with family and friends. This year I am so happy to see my family and hang out with some great friends that I haven't seen in while.

I hope that you have been good and get what you want. Remember wanting isn't the same as having, it's not logical but it's often true. How many times have you wanted a toy and played with the box instead? I bet you all have had great times with the cardboard boxes, using your imaginations to invent worlds that you can never buy.

Right now in my life, I don't want or need any material possessions. I want or need nothing that money can buy. If all of my family and friends are happy and healthy, that is what is important. You also can't buy all the fun that I have making music and writing.

Sometimes the best things in life are free. If you haven't downloaded my free Christmas CD, please feel free to.

Have A Nerdy Christmas CD
by Herbert Midgley

1. Silent Night mp3 2.5 megs
2. O Christmas Tree mp3 1.5 megs
3. Good King Wenceslas mp3 1.5 megs
4. Jingle Bells mp3 1.4 megs
5. Joy to the World mp3 2 megs
6. Hark! The Heard Angels Sing mp3 2 megs
7. O Come, All Ye Faithful mp3 2 megs
8. Angels We Have Heard on High mp3 2.3 megs
9. Deck the Halls mp3 1.3 megs
10. Away in the Manger mp3 1.6 megs
11. The First Nowell mp3 1.3 megs
12. Have a Nerdy Christmas mp3 1.7 megs

Here is the link for the CD cover. 2.8 megs jpeg


Here is the link of all of the mp3s zip in one folder.
19.5 megs zip file

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope that you will have many more great holidays!

StarFleet Santa
xmas santa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MORE FOLK-EMO! yay! :-P



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?