Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Last Post of the Year

Me at "The Spot" eating my last meal of 2005
The last post of the year and what can I say, it has been a great year! I'll go into more detail on the first.

I want to thank all of my family, friends and students that have made this a great year. People love my classes, music and me for some reason, and I'm so thankful for that.

Today I was riding my bike on North street and I get seven waves from people that knew me. Remember right now Nac is dead until school starts up again. This is the one place in the world that people know me and like telling me hello. What a great feeling that is! You can't put a price on that.

My friend Chewy used to call the King Buffet "The Spot". I thought it would be a great place to end the year. I haven't been there for a while, I'm trying to get back in to my fighting weight for a Kung-Fu movie I'm going to make next year, so I can't hit the buffets like I use to. Today is a special day, the last day of the year. A day to remember the past year and a day to look forward towards the future.

This year I have written a lot of plays, music and made a lot of sci-fi and music videos. I can't wait until next year, if you vist my blog, you'll won't be disappointed!

And I can beat anybody in the world at Dr. Mario on the Gameboy, I rock! And I rock and roll harder than any solo artist at open mike night, even if it turns out that I'm an Emo Folk Rock player. Which I still don't think I am.

Here is a link to a videocast that Amit and I recorded a few days after Christmas.

You have to have Quicktime 7 to view it.

Return of Whatever 12-28-05 videocast 20 megs Quicktime 7 mov

And yes those are the stairs in "Death Stairs". You know you want to watch Herb fight a trash can.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?