Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back from the Star Trek Convention!

Well I just got back from the Star Trek Convention that was in Las Vegas this weekend. I plan to write more when I am not so tired so I am mainly going to put some photos up.

I got a photo on the bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise D.
All I can say is that I look great in that chair!
It is almost like I belong there.
bridge

I got to see a lot of Star Trek actors talk.
Me and Patrick Stewart, I'm up front, he is in the back.
bridge

Me and William Shatner. The same thing, I'm up front, he is in the back.
I got to meet the Captain and get a photo with him and shake his hand. When I get the photo, you know it will be on the blog!
bridge

Me and Max Grodénchik, he played Rom on DS9. I have to say that he was the coolest person on the floor. He was willing to take a photo with you for free and talk to you. I got to ask him a few questions about DS9, Max you rock!
bridge

Me and some other Star Trek Aliens. I think that I can take the Klingon in battle!
bridge

Here is the gang in Vegas. This is our 150 dollar dinner. It was great meal with some of the best friends that I have. I tried not being so cheap, but it was hard. The steak I got was great!

Chris, Herb, Chewy and Amit.
bridge

Well that's all for now. Now I need a vacation for that vacation.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?