Sunday, April 24, 2005

Stormtrooper Armor DONE!

I have had so many emails asking about how my Stormtrooper Armor is going. Well it's done! A special shout out to TK560 for helping me making this dream come true. You are the MAN!!! If you knew how many hours that TK560 has put into this project, you would be shocked. I have put in over forty hours to pull the parts, cut them out, sand them and glue them together. I have only been working on this project for a few months, Tk560 it has been working on this for years to get to this point. It has been a great learning process. Thanks Jim, you are the best! We are going to blow them away at Episode III!

I walked around outside my house, and the armor is pretty easy to walk in. I didn't get any weird looks, yet.

I don't think that I'm too short to be a Stormtrooper now that it's finished!


Click here to see me in a tux.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?