Sunday, January 23, 2005

Someone Stole My Cart at Wal-Mart

Well I got through my first week back at school. All of my classes are full!! I guess this is cool, I hope they all will learn a lot from me and their selves.

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I got a cart. I was going to buy some crates to organized my stuff better. I walked around and parked my cart on the side of an isle. I didn't want to push it around until I found them. Well I didn't find them and just as I was about to push the cart some women and her husband pushed my cart out of the way.

I was dumbfounded. I spoke (I didn't want to yell) they stole my cart. No one stopped them. I told one of the Wal-Mart workers and she say "That doesn't surprise me." What! Do people do this all of the time? What if I as an old person and had to go back to the front of the store to push another one?

I chose not to say anything to them. I didn't need the cart because I could find any crates. So I guess they did me a favor, I didn't have to push it back as I walked out of the store.

So watch your cart the next time you are in Wal-Mart.

Here are some cool links.
I am going to try and post some cool links that I find off the web.
I get most of them from digg.com

Play any NES games on your computer with Java.
Java NES

See if you are taller than Mr. T or Buffy.
Tall or Not


Me keeping it real.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?