Monday, September 27, 2004

The Weekend is over

Man my weekends fly by. I wish I had more time to go some where or doing some thing outside of Nac. I teach guitar lessons until 5:30 on Friday, then at 7:30 I went to a play. Then I went home to practice guitar. After that I went to Wal-Mart to buy a birthday gift for my sis. I went home and put in my Rock history grades, played my X-Box, surfed the web, read a book on C++ and played piano until 4am then went to sleep.

On Saturday, I got up at about 2pm. Use the computer then drove over to see the folks. Then I came back home. I called a few friend on the cell. Went to sleep after play Dr. Mario on the NES.

Sunday, practice guitar, check email or spam, washed clothes, ate, read some more of the C++ book, then went to sleep after playing some piano.

That's my weekend.

Me in my car.
car

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?