Monday, August 30, 2004

School is Back In Session!

I am glad to be back teaching again. Always the night before, I don't sleep well. I have so much infomation that I want to share with all the kiddos, it is hard to sleep. When I see the bright young ones that look so really to learn, I feel great.

Teaching is what I am suppose to be doing. Music is my life, only teaching can equal performing or composing music. I am so lucky to have the chance to make music and teach at the same time.

So far, so good. The two classes that I have had so far are going to be great. I only hope that they all show up to class. Hey, when I paid $300 a class, I made sure that I got my money's worth. Remember, I don't give refunds.

Now If I could only get the kiddos to stop parking in my spot....


Here I am after the first day of teaching.
ist day

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?