Sunday, June 13, 2004

Riding my Bike to the BlueBerry Fest

Today I rode my bike for the first time in about a year. In my youth, I used to ride my bike everyday, but where I live at now, it is hard to find a safe place to ride. Maybe when I was a kid, I didn't care about living as much as I do now.


It is great. It brought back memories of the great times I had on my bike. I used to have certain paths that I used to take, then I went to the library to read some mags or do research. This was before the internet, back in those days if you wanting to learn something you had to go to the library to learn it. That was one reason that I was so smart back then, I went to the library every day.


I loved my bike so much. I can't even tell you how many miles I have put on my various bikes. May favorite one is my BlueMax Mongoose. Man I could fly on this bike. I could beat everyone with this bike, I was the man.


I should ride my bike more. My job is only seven or eight minutes by bike. By driving my car, it is about five minutes. If I didn't have so many books and papers to carry, I would be more likely to ride my bike to work. I am going to do it sometime this summer.


The Blueberry fest was about over when I got there. I have never been, but I have heard about it for years. I thought that everything was going to be free, but I was wrong. That is cool, I guess, people have to make money. It just didn't seemed that much of a fest, it was more like a flee market.


I need to ride my bike more. I love bike riding. I just have to do it. It is amazing that I remember all of my skills from my past. I bet that I can still beat everyone on my bike.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?