Thursday, May 27, 2004

5-22-04

5-22-04
We got up and when to get our free food with the coupons that we get with the package. Those coupons are such a pain that I bet that most people that are not cheap like me, wouldn’t use them. But since I am cheap, I figured a way to make them work. The burger was fine, it was a tasty burger.

Then we walked the Strip. The Strip is long. And I mean long. We walked from the Westward Ho to the New York, then back. I was dying for water and bought some. I had the idea to go see a movie to rest before we walked back. We went to see Van Housing. I wanted to go see Troy, but that was an hour away. So Van Housing it was. It was a lot better movie than I thought it would be. Then we walked back to the Westward Ho. I practiced guitar and we walked to Circus Circus to the buffet. It was ok. I walked to the Beach to check it out and I had a good time there. Then I went to sleep at the Westward Ho.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?