Sunday, February 22, 2004

Alien Ant Farm in Nac

I just saw Alien Ant Farm. They rocked!! It is great to see a major band here in deep East Texas. I wish more bands would come by. There were about 5-600 people there and they all looked like they were having a great time. I had about six friends there that helped me rock out.

About an hour before, I was in a suit and tie at a classical concerto concert. Man I am hard core. I jam to the classical side then got out of my monkee suit, put on my leather jacket and drove to the rock concert. I love music!

I talked to the bass player for about 30 minutes after the show. We talked about mp3, music biz, and music. It is great when you have the chance to talk to the performers after the concert. What else is there to do in Nac at 1am on a Saturday? You might as well talk to your fans.

They were cool about signing stuff and letting people take pictures with them. It is cool. I know it is a pain to have 100 people hound you for an autograph, but it is you fans!!! They buy your CDs, be nice. AAF just rocks.

I can't say enough good things about AAF, they rocked, took time to hang with there fans and were cool. What else can you ask for?

I can wait for there next album!!!!

You can check out the photos at:
http://herbertmidgley.com/photos.html

Go down to photo 65 and 66 or look at all my pics. # 64 is me with Willie Nelson!!
And # 63 is me in front of the Alamo.

Also go listen to my I'm a Nerd song. It rocks too!


No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?