Thursday, December 31, 2020

The End Of 2020

 The End Of 2020 


Well folks, it is all over. 2020 is a mere few hours away. When 2020 started, all of us had such big hopes for the new year. None of us could have predicted what would happen this year. 2020 has been a roller coaster for all of us.

I have lived long enough do you realize how time is perceived differently. When a tragedy happens, time moves differently than when happiness occurs. During 2020, of course, there were more tragedies than happiness.

So will the new year bring us better luck? I know all of us hope so. With my life experience, action has a bigger influence than hope.

The people I know that are successful, take chances, take risks, and are willing to make mistakes. It is okay to not understand something. Today, you have little excuse to say that you do not have the skills to learn something that will improve your life.

Time and time in my life, I worked on things that have been difficult. Learning how to compose music, playing the piano and guitar, acting, filmmaking, fixing computers, and learning how to conduct educational research, have all been challenges. When I fail, I embrace it. I never feel sorry for myself, pick myself up, acknowledge my mistakes or errors, then move on with my life.

I really hope 2021 brings you great tidings! However, it really is up to you to improve your life. I believe in you, you know what you need to make your life fulfilled. Never use the excuse somebody is keeping me down. As a matter of fact, never use any excuses. When you can state things that are difficult, then you can solve them. 

Happy New Year everyone! May 2021 bring us all happiness and joy. Computed. 

www.MidgleyFilm.com
www.MidgleyMusic.com
www.TheRobotFilm.com 
www.70sDude.com
Computed!


Keep on Rockin'!





No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?