Monday, December 31, 2012

Here's to the New Year. May she be a sight better than the old one, and may we all be home before it's over.

Here's to the New Year. May she be a sight better than the old one, and may we all be home before it's over.

Photobucket
2012 was a great year for me.  I got to have a dream come true, with a lot of hard work form many people, to finally direct a feature Sci-Fi film that I wrote.  It is a dream that is slowly coming together, have a great rough cut and the next few months will make this one of the best films shot in East Texas.
Photobucket
Robots are everywhere.

However for many others that I know, 2012 was a trying year.  Perhaps the Maya knew something with ending the long calendar on the winter equinox this year.  I can only wish them all a lot better year in 2013 than 2012.

Every year is a better year for me, for the most part.  I realized long ago, that with hard work, vision, tenacity, not much can stand in my way.  No matter where I am at, what hand life had dealt me, I knew it was just the same dance, just a different a different tune.  And I can dance all over life any day.
Photobucket
Jump Away From 2012!

So go out there and make 2013 rock!  I am sure going miss saying 'rock and roll 2012!'  Oh well, all go things come to those that can wait.  And 2013 is going to rock with "The Rise of the Robots".

The film is going to change your life, or at least make you laugh!

Rock and Roll 2012!!!!
Photobucket
Rockin' Out!


No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?