Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Add One More Year To The List :)

Add One More Year To The List :)

I'm not getting older, I'm getting cooler!
Photobucket

Time is flying by! It has been great so far, many things happen during the past year. Some I would have never guessed, others I knew were going to happen. Such is life....

Over the last few years, on the day of my birth, I have taken a photo with the same clothes on in the same spot. It's kind of cool. Glad I can wear the same clothes as I did back last year! All of that running helps.

Photobucket
2007

Photobucket
2008

Photobucket
2009

Photobucket
2010

Thanks to all of my friends and family that have wished me a happy birthday. You all rock! Can't believe how many people know me.

To all of the folks out there that watch my short films, listen to my songs and watch my other videos, many thanks. I do them for you all. It gives me a smile to know that you are all out there rockin' out with me. Rock and Roll!

Photobucket
"It's a Rockin' Birthday!" Music Video

Photobucket
Starfleet for life, you know that!

At some point you stop worrying about getting older and worrying about living a good life. Everyday you can either rock out or be sad. I choose to rock out! You should do the same! Rock and Roll!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Got me some catfish too! Now that's super cool! Rock and Roll!

The Flower With A Brain - A Children's Story

I saw Herbert Midgley

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?