Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rockin' Out! 2012 Style!

Rockin' Out! 2012 Style!
Photobucket

I love to rock out. Back in my youth, I had dreams of being a rock star. Well, with YouTube, I sorta am.

When I first started to play guitar, I wanted to play like Randy Rhoads and Eddie VanHalen. Make my guitar scream with the heavy metal sounds that only a true rocker could do. Rock and Roll for ever!

Over the last few years I have been working on my heavy metal guitar chops. Playing my guitar with a lot of dirt with blues and chromatic scales is great. I don't have a ton of speed like some other guitarists, however my heart is pure Rock and Roll!

So follow your dreams, make them come true. I will play guitar solos that sound like they were straight out of the 1980's before I am done. Time can make anything happen! By 2012 for sure. :)

Photobucket

Here are some rockin' guitar solos for you!

"Happy Face" Heavy Metal Guitar Solo

"Keeping It Cool!" Guitar Solo

Life in a Day


Photobucket

Here is a song for you to rock out to!
"Today is a Great Day" Music Video

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?