Saturday, March 12, 2005

Do you Deserve Spring Break?

I work hard. I have all of my life, so when I see people that haven’t done anything and they get a vacation, it just doesn’t seem right to me.

If you go to work or school and work hard all week, you should get the weekend off. But if you haven’t done anything that week, you shouldn’t get the weekend off.

So if you haven’t done your work the all semester long, do you really deserve a week off? No! You know whether or not you have completed all of your work. Did you attend work or class everyday? Did you turn in quality work or did you just ‘Slide by with a C’? I shouldn’t have to tell you, you know who you are.

I guess it is just hard for me, due to my work ethics to see people get a break even though they don’t deserve one. It’s the Starfleet in me I guess. My question for you, would Starfleet take you? If the answer is no, do something about it! At times it is hard to be the best of the best. This is the weight that I must carry alone.

What do you think? Do you deserve a Spring Break? Email me.

Here I am using the Force to battle a TK560!
The Force is indeed strong with this one!!!
I am using Two Lightsabers insteed of only one!
What an over achiever I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?