Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

It is another Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have a great family, great friends and great students.

I also have a great job. I never wake up hating my job. I get paid to share my knowledge with others, what a great gig.

I am thankful that I can write music. I had my "I'm a Nerd" song heard around the world. I am guessing that about 30,000 folks have heard my song off the web. Another 100,000 to 250,000 heard it when I was on TechTV's "Unscrewed". This year I got to be on national TV. Rock and Roll.

I am also thankful that I can perform in Nacogodoches. I play at Rita's every Thursday night that I am in town. I am so happy that people want to hear my songs as well as covers.

I am thankful for all of my friends at are graduating and moving on to bigger and better things. I'll miss you. I will look forward to meeting and making new friends, that will move on after a few years. Then I'll make more friends....

I am thankful that I learn how to write plays this year. I love to write, novels don't seem to be my forte, but I can write dialog all day long. Now if I could only get one them performed....

So much to be thankful for this year. I can't wait until next year!!! Maybe next year I can be thankful if I don't start every sentence with "I" in my blog entries. I can only hope.

Go look at my website!!!!
www.herbertmidgley.com

I am having a Happy T-Day!!!! -- I look happy!!!!




No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?