Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Eleven Day of the Eleven Month at the Eleven Hour

The War to end all wars the Great War, there wasn’t a World War II yet, came to an end on this day in 1918. It is sad that no one remembers why today is Veterans' Day it was formerly known as Armistice Day at one time.

I have been lucky, I haven’t had to go to war. I haven’t had to kill to protect my country. I haven’t had to die to defend her either.

I remember my history, as a tribute to all of those that have died to protect this country. And I have so much respect for those that have service to protect the US too.

To all the brave folks that have serve, thank you.



Me looking toward the future when mankind
doesn't have to fight to solve problems.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?