Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween!!!! Willie Nelson Concert

When I was a kid, I looked forward to Halloween. I dressed up, got candy and had a lot of fun with my friends going from door to door.

Now I am older, and I don't eat candy any more. I try not to eat any sugar if I can help it. I haven't had a candy bar for about seven years now. And I don't miss it.

I saw Willie Nelson again last night. He put on a great show. He played all of his big hits, it is amazing what a professional he is. He doesn't talk between songs, he just plays. That is a true musician and performer.

I didn't have a chance to meet him this time, I understand he has to get back on the road again to make more music. I wished that I could have given him one of my nerd CDs. Well maybe next time!!

Thanks Willie!!!

Me and Willie Nelson.
meandwillie2.jpg

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?